Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Homeward bound!

So Sarah and I decided to come over for a few days and visit Scotland as Sarah has never been there! Of course it would be lovely to see everyone but my main focus is meeting my niece Cery's for the first time and seeing Darren!

I will be up in NewYork City the day before i leave so you might get something from the the Apple as a gift!

We will be seeing the Lakes, Edinburgh, Inverness, Newcastle and maybe wallsend (The last one is a Joke)

Drop me a line and let me know if you are up for a visit!

Love

Andy.

2 comments:

David Hall said...

Good to see you blogging bro!!! And can't wait to see you next week. NEXT WEEK!?! A pressie woul dbe lovely of course, as long as it's expensive (that was Cerys saying that)...xxx

Daz said...

It would be good to see you bro, but it's all up in the air at the mo' about where I'll be and how I'll be doin'. We'll just have to play this one by ear like!! Might have to be a MSN job fromDavid's hoose if I'm strugglin'.

XXX